Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) regulations require that all providers receive a yearly training to discuss material that is critical in remaining in compliance with the CACFP.
The training will be based on the following topics:
- Meal Pattern Requirements
- Milk Requirements
- Monitoring Visits
- Serious Deficient Process/Training
- Meal Count/ Attendance/ Menu Recording
- Review / Submission/ Claim Processing
- Standards Agreement/Rules and Regulations
- License Capacity
- Nutrition Topics
- Food Safety and Sanitation
- Civil Rights
Although you are probably fully aware of each area, it is important that each provider is confident in their knowledge of the program and to remain in compliance with regulations.